I possess more than 17 years experience in the design industry with clients around the globe including United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, the Middle East, and Australia. My design clients include the United Nation, World Bank, Adobe Systems Inc., Schneider, Zendesk, and Insala. I provide design, training and consultation service for your business that can help you improve your business performance in terms of profitability, innovation, and market competitiveness.
My design services extend the aesthetics of your digital or physical product. My design services target your consumers' needs and solve their problem through a unique user-friendly design interface through the following;
- A clear understanding for consumers' needs and problems through intensive research that vary based on your budget.
- Following a sprinting design process that saves you time, effort and cost.
- We are visual creatures, our ideas are visualized in prototypes to ensure to get feedback and iterate when needed
- Professional delivery for projects and following high restricted standards.
Based on the above, my services include the following:
- UI and UX research and design
- Website and mobile app design
- Branding and logo design
- Printing and publications design
During the last 4 years, I had been teaching digital design as a professor of design at the American University in Cairo. I have built and supervised the development of the digital design courses and syllabi for three courses. Also, I have been providing digital design training as an Adobe Certifed Instructor. My experience includes providing training about Adobe products, design, design thinking and innovation. Below are details about the courses I am currently providing:
- Adobe certified training (you will receive Adobe certificate) in tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premier, and others.
- Design training for skills including photography for designers, branding and logo design, design principles, web design
- Design thinking and innovation workshops that aim to improve your employees' ability to find creative ideas and solve problems faced in everyday projects.
Find more details about my online courses and workshops on Design-Class website.
Think about companies like Microsoft, Apple, IKEA, Lego, AirBnB, Uber, and others. Why do these companies innovative desirable products? Both scholars and practitioners agree that the design process plays an essential role in achieving innovation, solving problems, and improve the company's position in the market. I can help in that, my services include:
- Evaluating your business creativity through standard tools and provide recommendations
- Setup the right toolbox of design process tools and methods that fit with your company budget and eco-system
- provide training for your employees for how to use these tools to solve problems
Examples of the tools used i my consultation is the TRIZ, critical thinking, SWOT analysis, and others.
Find more resources and information about these tools in my website, Designorate. Learn about it and get in touch for more information.